Thursday, September 28, 2017

5 years later....

A few short lines in the hope that forgiveness is a loving procedure...

I would love to share thoughts and lessons learned in letting go...

After hearing about a friends daughter given a short time to live, it got me thinking... the sadness that we are overcome with death is so life changing

In the last 5 years, I have lost friends to cancer, loved ones to strokes and brothers to self inflicted gun shot... as a family, our lives have been changed forever ...as a friend, a sister, a niece, my days are filled with hope and sorrow for those who don't believe that Heaven is real!

Jesus died so we could live! Our sin was forgiven at the cross and all who believe will have everlasting joy in Heaven with God! I know for a fact in my heart of hearts that I will be seeing those loved one again!

In this life, we must believe that through each season of our life we are growing, maturing and gaining wisdom. What we chose to do with all we learn is on us...

I for one love giving back as much nod as often as I can... it makes me feel wonderful! Sewing, baking, listening to friends, helping where wanted, filling a need, showing love and loving my neighbor... one day at a time!

No, I can not solve the worlds problems, or keep sadness from happening, but I can PRAY! Better yet, I talk to God! We have many conversations each day...He is with me continually, leading and advising, keeping me company.

If I have learned anything in the last 5 years, it is that I am not alone!  I invite you to share in God's presence daily! Open your heart ❤️

No comments:

Post a Comment